Teaching in workshops and directing international workshops
* Are entitled only workshops that have hosted world-class musicians as teachers.
For a list of all workshop consult my COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM.
• from 2001 to 2012: Nuoro Jazz.
He teaches jazz history and analysis (every year three-day masterclass with jazz musicians such as Uri Caine, Dave Liebman, Miroslav Vitous, Airto Moreira, Sheila Jordan, etc).
• from 2002 to 2003 Lanciano Jazz.
Teaches analysis and history of African American piano literature, as well as piano and jazz arrangement analysis, supporting Mike Abene (arranger of the GRP All-star Big Band, Frank Sinatra, Liza Minelli, Buddy Rich, etc.).
• from 2005 to 2012: Chieti in Jazz.
African American music seminars. Chieti 2-7 January 2006. Teaches musicology and analysis of jazz arrangement.
Resident artist (Professor of composition): James Newton.
• Orsara Jazz2005 . Orsara, 28-31 August 2005.
He teaches history and analysis of jazz in a seminar with Wessel Anderson (saxophonist in Wynton Marsalis).
• from 2006 to 2007 – Arquato Jazz 2006.
Castell'Arquato 17 July 2006-10. He is the Director of the Seminary and Professor of jazz history and analysis.
Masterclass with Benny Golson.
• from 2010 to 2012: Merano Jazz Workshop (directed by Franco D'Andrea).
Lecturer in music theory and analysis.
Resident artist: Roswell Rudd , Dave Douglas , Bobby Previte.